Registration for The Society for Electroanalytical Chemistry the Fourth SEAC Student Group Meeting (SEAC-SGM), held 2/24/2024 in San Diego, CA is now open!
- Participation in this meeting is open to students (graduate, undergraduate) and postdoctoral associates, with minimal faculty oversight.
- The style of the meeting is that of a large group meeting with talks chosen from the students who attend. Talks on half-baked, problematic, or poorly understood data are encouraged, and time will be dedicated to group level discussion. Please do not plan to bring polished, formal presentations to this meeting.
- Student social activities will be planned Saturday night for the SEAC Student Group Meeting.
- The meeting immediately precedes the Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry. Students are encouraged to attend the SEAC Student Group Meeting, and then stay to enjoy Pittcon and additional SEAC activities (SEAC Awards symposium and SEAC reception and dinner).
- To facilitate attendance at both meetings, you may consider presenting a poster at a SEAC or ACS Division of Analytical Chemistry Session. (This will hopefully make attendance at the meeting affordable if you are attending Pittcon.)
Also – check out scenes from the 3rd SEAC Student Group Meeting in Philadelphia, PA! Space is limited to about 50 participants.