Event #: 9
May 9, 2021 - May 13, 2021
The main purpose of the symposium is to provide a forum for in-depth discussions on various aspects of bioelectrochemistry, as well as, to offer an opportunity to PhD students and young researchers to deepen their knowledge in various fundamental and practical aspects of modern bioelectrochemical investigations.
The symposium aims to focus on the main aspects of the highly interdisciplinary areas of Bioelectrochemistry and Bioenergetics within the frame of environmental and biomedical analysis, involving smart nanostructured materials and redox polymers, biosensors, biofuel cells, biocorrosion, electron transport in biological systems, molecular recognition and many more.
- Smart materials for Bioelectrochemistry
- Electrochemical sensors for diagnostics and therapy monitoring
- Pulsed electric and magnetic fields in biology, medicine and biotechnology
- Bioenergetics and biosynthesis
- Microbial films and Biocorrosion
- Electron transport in biological systems – theory and experiment